Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does Mac Mini M2 16GB 256GB support international Warranty ?

Hi All, Will I be getting an international warranty if I purchase Mac Mini M2 16GB & 256GB version in USA ? I am looking if I can get the warranty covered in India.

Mac mini (2023 with M2)

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 8:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 12:03 PM

Yes, if you buy direct from Apple. If not, the purchase must be from an Apple-authorized retailer whose invoice includes date of purchase and the serial number of the unit (which you may need to send to Apple for verification and entry into their system if not done automatically).

In either case, be sure to verify coverage prior to moving Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support, and resolve promptly.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2023 12:03 PM in response to Hjs92

Yes, if you buy direct from Apple. If not, the purchase must be from an Apple-authorized retailer whose invoice includes date of purchase and the serial number of the unit (which you may need to send to Apple for verification and entry into their system if not done automatically).

In either case, be sure to verify coverage prior to moving Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support, and resolve promptly.

Does Mac Mini M2 16GB 256GB support international Warranty ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.