Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Samsung (HP) M2835DW Printer

I have tried everything I've been able to find to connect my printer on Monterey and Big Sur. I've downloaded the latest drivers, reset the printing system and started over, connected via USB, etc. The printer will not connect wirelessly to enable AirPrint no matter how hard I try. Does anyone have a work-around for this? HP are no help at all unfortunately - it feels like they are ignoring the issue hoping people will buy a new printer from them. If this is the kind of support we can expect, I will not buy another HP product.

iMac 27″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 11:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 6:02 PM

Hi,

The Samsung Xpress M2835DW is a model supporting the AirPrint technology, so it should be possible to use your printer without additional drivers, provided that the printer and the Mac computer are connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router).

About AirPrint - Apple Support

Have you already tried a full power-cycle sequence, including the router?

Also, AirPrint works with wireless (Wi-Fi) or wired (Ethernet) network connections. This means that you could choose to wire this Samsung model (which has Ethernet) to one of the LAN ports of the Wi-Fi router instead of using a wireless printer connection. Ethernet is often more stable, and can help avoid some router compatibility issues.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2023 6:02 PM in response to mikeangus

Hi,

The Samsung Xpress M2835DW is a model supporting the AirPrint technology, so it should be possible to use your printer without additional drivers, provided that the printer and the Mac computer are connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router).

About AirPrint - Apple Support

Have you already tried a full power-cycle sequence, including the router?

Also, AirPrint works with wireless (Wi-Fi) or wired (Ethernet) network connections. This means that you could choose to wire this Samsung model (which has Ethernet) to one of the LAN ports of the Wi-Fi router instead of using a wireless printer connection. Ethernet is often more stable, and can help avoid some router compatibility issues.

Samsung (HP) M2835DW Printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.