Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have a new number and I cannot use my old Apple is because no way to reset password

How can I change my password or recover with no access to old accounts

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 1:13 PM

For information about how to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password click here --> How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

- "Account recovery is a process designed to get you back into your Apple ID account when you don’t have enough information to reset your password." "If you use two-factor authentication and can’t sign in or reset your password, you can regain access after an account recovery waiting period."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2023 1:13 PM in response to Daquith

For information about how to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password click here --> How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

- "Account recovery is a process designed to get you back into your Apple ID account when you don’t have enough information to reset your password." "If you use two-factor authentication and can’t sign in or reset your password, you can regain access after an account recovery waiting period."

Have a new number and I cannot use my old Apple is because no way to reset password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.