Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is the 4G not working on my iPhone 14 in Sri Lanka?

4G Will be showing in the status bar data will remain there but still, it will not work then we have to Restart the device then it will work for around 15 minutes then the same issue. It happened to me with Dialog Network.

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 6:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 6:37 PM

The 4G connectivity issue on the iPhone 14 in Sri Lanka is related to the network provider, Dialog. Other Dialog users have reported similar issues. To fix the problem, I recommend contacting Dialog customer care at 0777123456 and informing them of the issue. The technical team may be able to temporarily resolve the issue on their end. I previously took my phone to an Apple Store Genius Bar in the UAE for 7 days, but they found no issues with the device. However, after returning to Sri Lanka and informing Dialog again, the technical team called and solved the problem, and the 4G is now working properly.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2023 6:37 PM in response to ManjulaDissanayaka

The 4G connectivity issue on the iPhone 14 in Sri Lanka is related to the network provider, Dialog. Other Dialog users have reported similar issues. To fix the problem, I recommend contacting Dialog customer care at 0777123456 and informing them of the issue. The technical team may be able to temporarily resolve the issue on their end. I previously took my phone to an Apple Store Genius Bar in the UAE for 7 days, but they found no issues with the device. However, after returning to Sri Lanka and informing Dialog again, the technical team called and solved the problem, and the 4G is now working properly.

Feb 2, 2023 6:53 PM in response to ManjulaDissanayaka

Many people in Sri Lanka have reported the same 4G connectivity issue on the iPhone 14. One of your friends also had this problem and was able to resolve it by contacting the network provider. It seems that the issue is related to the network provider and not the device itself. By reaching out to the network provider, the technical team may be able to temporarily fix the problem on their end.

Feb 2, 2023 7:00 PM in response to ManjulaDissanayaka

It appears that the 4G connectivity issue on the iPhone 14 is a common problem among users in Sri Lanka. On Facebook that I have seen many people were able to successfully resolve the issue by contacting Dialog Network. The issue is likely not with the device, but rather with the network. By reaching out to the network provider's technical team, the problem may be able to be temporarily fixed.

Why is the 4G not working on my iPhone 14 in Sri Lanka?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.