Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I lost an old phone but I would like to log into its email account with the phone I have now via safari but I cannot do so cause after I enter the password and email it tells me to verify and I cannot do that because I do not have the phone

How do I log into my account if I don’t have access to the phone number to verify it but I have the email and password

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 8:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 8:15 PM

havend64 wrote:

How do I log into my account if I don’t have access to the phone number to verify it but I have the email and password

You’ll be using account recovery…

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2023 8:15 PM in response to havend64

havend64 wrote:

You’ll be using account recovery…

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Hi I lost an old phone but I would like to log into its email account with the phone I have now via safari but I cannot do so cause after I enter the password and email it tells me to verify and I cannot do that because I do not have the phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.