Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

network printer

I have a Samsung M2675FN Network Printer that worked flawlessly for 3 years now.

Since I upgraded to Monterey (12.6.3) things look different.

2/3 of the print jobs the printer will print rubbish and will not stop until I cancel the job manually! This is totally random, one time it works another time an endless wave of paper filled with crap chars will spill out ....

I uninstalled the printer-driver and installed the latest driver (3.0) - but it doesn´t get better.

Fun fact: From every other device in this network I can use that printer - even my iPhone - and it will print flawlessly.

But the latest and greatest Mac just cannot.

Seriously: I went to Mac because I don´t have time for bullshit like that...but if you have any insights in Apples wisdom - please let me know!

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 2:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 5:25 AM

the support site Samsung Xpress SL-M2675FN Laser Multifunction Printer Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

V3.93.06

suggest there might be a newer version

if you can print from an iphone then it likely means

1. you are using a samsung printing app
  2. the printer support iprint

if two then you can install it as an airprint printer

About AirPrint - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2023 5:25 AM in response to Sterni

the support site Samsung Xpress SL-M2675FN Laser Multifunction Printer Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

V3.93.06

suggest there might be a newer version

if you can print from an iphone then it likely means

1. you are using a samsung printing app
  2. the printer support iprint

if two then you can install it as an airprint printer

About AirPrint - Apple Support

network printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.