Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store in German

Hello. I just bought IPhone 13 . I live in Greece and as an optional language I put Greek and English . But my App Store is in German . How can I change it?

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 7:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 7:52 AM

I believe the app store language will default to the country to which the Apple ID is set. Is yours set to Greece? If not, the article "Change your Apple ID country or region" describes how to change your country setting on everything using your Apple ID, and the requirements and results of doing this --> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2023 7:52 AM in response to Ioanna_mits95

I believe the app store language will default to the country to which the Apple ID is set. Is yours set to Greece? If not, the article "Change your Apple ID country or region" describes how to change your country setting on everything using your Apple ID, and the requirements and results of doing this --> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

App Store in German

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.