Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

On iPhone 13 I can’t send picture messages to some contacts

I have an iPhone 13 and I can only send picture messages to some contact but they can send them to me. I’ve tried to get help though my carrier and apple and nothing has worked yet. So, what can I do to help myself?

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 10:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 11:24 AM

Robinrreally wrote:

I have an iPhone 13 and I can only send picture messages to some contact but they can send them to me. I’ve tried to get help though my carrier and apple and nothing has worked yet. So, what can I do to help myself?

You need to call your phone carrier back, MMS is their feature that you pay them monthly to use. Ask for a tech only they can fix the issue.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2023 11:24 AM in response to Robinrreally

Robinrreally wrote:

You need to call your phone carrier back, MMS is their feature that you pay them monthly to use. Ask for a tech only they can fix the issue.

On iPhone 13 I can’t send picture messages to some contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.