Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone Messaging Problems

Why can I no longer send a picture via Messenger to a contact? I have made no changes to my phone other than keeping the software updated to the latest iOS. My current software is iOS13.5.1. When I try to send a picture the green bar at the top of the screen moves from left to right at a good speed then suddenly stalls and I get a “Not Delivered” message. I have MMS Messaging turned on and Send as SMS when iMessage is unavailable also turned on. Help! I don’t understand what changed.

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 1, 2020 10:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2020 3:43 PM

I did finally get through to my cell provider and we got the issue resolved by resetting network settings both on their end and on my phone. It is working for now anyway. Just in case it happens again they are sending me a new SIM card that I can keep in case it is needed.

Thanks for the help from both of you. I would have never dreamed that it was a provider issue instead of a phone issue.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2020 3:43 PM in response to razmee209

I did finally get through to my cell provider and we got the issue resolved by resetting network settings both on their end and on my phone. It is working for now anyway. Just in case it happens again they are sending me a new SIM card that I can keep in case it is needed.

Thanks for the help from both of you. I would have never dreamed that it was a provider issue instead of a phone issue.

IPhone Messaging Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.