Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i fix my itunes when i transferring songs from my pc to iphone it says click the and some of the songs will pop up

How to fix my itunes when im transferring songs from my pc to iphone it says click + sign and some of my songs didnt transfer

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 1:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 2:29 PM

When you click on the + symbol you should see the reason why songs did not transfer.

One possible reason is that the files for the songs cannot be found on your computer, either because they are in the cloud, or because they were on your computer but are not any longer.

When you next perform a Sync, make a note of the titles of the songs that didn't copy to your phone and then look for them in your iTunes Library. Do the "missing" songs play in your library? If not, there should be an error message telling you why they cannot be played. What does the message say? Once we know, hopefully we can work out what happened and how to fix it.

(If songs that were on your computer and listed in your iTunes Library are now missing, that might be because the files for the songs have been moved, renamed or deleted.)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2023 2:29 PM in response to legnairda

When you click on the + symbol you should see the reason why songs did not transfer.

One possible reason is that the files for the songs cannot be found on your computer, either because they are in the cloud, or because they were on your computer but are not any longer.

When you next perform a Sync, make a note of the titles of the songs that didn't copy to your phone and then look for them in your iTunes Library. Do the "missing" songs play in your library? If not, there should be an error message telling you why they cannot be played. What does the message say? Once we know, hopefully we can work out what happened and how to fix it.

(If songs that were on your computer and listed in your iTunes Library are now missing, that might be because the files for the songs have been moved, renamed or deleted.)

How can i fix my itunes when i transferring songs from my pc to iphone it says click the and some of the songs will pop up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.