Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I buy Apple one on my PC can I also watch Apple TV on my TV or just my PC

If I buy Apple 1 for my PC can I use that subscription to watch Apple TV on my Televisions?

Posted on Feb 4, 2023 6:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2023 7:27 AM

Apple One subscribers can watch Apple TV+ on any of their devices when signed in to the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ website with the same Apple ID account that has the subscription.

Built-in browsers on smart TVs may not be advanced enough for this service. Better get the actual Apple TV app installed. Users of unsupported TVs should consider an external streaming device.

How to watch Apple TV+, MLS Season Pass, and more - Apple Support

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple

Download and stream shows and movies from Apple TV+ and more - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2023 7:27 AM in response to 2dogmominTexas

Apple One subscribers can watch Apple TV+ on any of their devices when signed in to the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ website with the same Apple ID account that has the subscription.

Built-in browsers on smart TVs may not be advanced enough for this service. Better get the actual Apple TV app installed. Users of unsupported TVs should consider an external streaming device.

How to watch Apple TV+, MLS Season Pass, and more - Apple Support

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple

Download and stream shows and movies from Apple TV+ and more - Apple Support

If I buy Apple one on my PC can I also watch Apple TV on my TV or just my PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.