You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding televisions to my Apple TV +

I am trying to get my wife access to AppleTV on her television so we can watch different programs simultaneously.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 16, 2023 7:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2023 3:03 AM

You may want to use two separate accounts for that, to keep watch progress etc for each individual.

Apple allows a small group of users to share access to Apple TV+ content, by forming a Family Sharing group.

Family Sharing - Apple

What you can do with Family Sharing - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Add a family member to your shared subscriptions - Apple Support

Apple TV+ allows playing its content on several devices simultaneously (up to 6; that includes all Family Sharing group members together). You don’t have to log which ones. When not playing simultaneously, there is no device limit. Limits for streaming on multiple devices - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 17, 2023 3:03 AM in response to jimvw2

You may want to use two separate accounts for that, to keep watch progress etc for each individual.

Apple allows a small group of users to share access to Apple TV+ content, by forming a Family Sharing group.

Family Sharing - Apple

What you can do with Family Sharing - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Add a family member to your shared subscriptions - Apple Support

Apple TV+ allows playing its content on several devices simultaneously (up to 6; that includes all Family Sharing group members together). You don’t have to log which ones. When not playing simultaneously, there is no device limit. Limits for streaming on multiple devices - Apple Support

Adding televisions to my Apple TV +

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.