Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

im all ser up on apple app on my tv firestick. I was able to watch the 1st episode of the shows but it want let he second episode play. it keep going to 'how to watch" and i cant go further than that. what am i doing wrong

im all signed in and set up withthe app on my smart tv firestick. ive warched the 1st episodes of to show but im unable to go to the next episode. it keep putting me to "how to watch" and want open up a new episode. what am i doing wrong. ive reset and resigned in several times and the same thing happening???

FireTVStick(Gen2)

Posted on Feb 4, 2023 10:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 9:18 AM

What show were you trying to watch?

If you have an Apple TV+ subscription then select Apple TV+ content in the Apple TV app. (The app also has content that is not part of Apple TV+, which will have to be paid for separately.)

Select first episodes may be free to watch for non-subscribers, as a teaser of sorts. Else users need to be signed in with the Apple ID account that has the subscription for that service.

See your subscriptions overview - Apple

Unfortunately, the Apple TV app on Fire TV devices doesn’t currently support in-app financial transactions [2]. Users that want to buy, rent, or subscribe, will have to do so on a different supported device. Once the transaction is done, then users can view the paid-for content in the Apple TV app on Fire TV, as linked through their Apple ID account.

To sign in to the Apple TV app, find the in-app Settings (sprockets wheel icon), then Accounts, and enter the matching Apple ID account credentials there.

About Apple TV+ - Apple

Apple Originals - Apple TV+ Press

List of Apple TV+ original programming (episodic/series) - Wikipedia

List of Apple TV+ original films - Wikipedia

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2023 9:18 AM in response to asrbar

What show were you trying to watch?

If you have an Apple TV+ subscription then select Apple TV+ content in the Apple TV app. (The app also has content that is not part of Apple TV+, which will have to be paid for separately.)

Select first episodes may be free to watch for non-subscribers, as a teaser of sorts. Else users need to be signed in with the Apple ID account that has the subscription for that service.

See your subscriptions overview - Apple

Unfortunately, the Apple TV app on Fire TV devices doesn’t currently support in-app financial transactions [2]. Users that want to buy, rent, or subscribe, will have to do so on a different supported device. Once the transaction is done, then users can view the paid-for content in the Apple TV app on Fire TV, as linked through their Apple ID account.

To sign in to the Apple TV app, find the in-app Settings (sprockets wheel icon), then Accounts, and enter the matching Apple ID account credentials there.

About Apple TV+ - Apple

Apple Originals - Apple TV+ Press

List of Apple TV+ original programming (episodic/series) - Wikipedia

List of Apple TV+ original films - Wikipedia

im all ser up on apple app on my tv firestick. I was able to watch the 1st episode of the shows but it want let he second episode play. it keep going to 'how to watch" and i cant go further than that. what am i doing wrong

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.