Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Up Next on Apple TV not working

I have an Apple TV 4K box. When I purchase tv shows through iTunes and start watching them, whenever I want to continue I click on the current/next episode on the ‘Up Next’ section and it plays from where I left of. Today, and for one show only, whenever the next episode is clicked on, it suggests I buy the episode even though I already own the series. Any idea how to correct this?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 14

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 6:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2020 10:26 PM

Hello,

I found out what the issue is. The box set I had bought of Bob’s Burgers was the box set with seasons 1-9.

This box set with seasons 1 - 9 is no longer available on the store and has been updated to contain 10 seasons (seasons 1 - 10).

This is what is causing the issues with the ‘up next’ on Apple TV, and not recognizing the episodes as purchased.

I have called Apple support and they confirmed that this is the issue as well.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2020 10:26 PM in response to Nicholas_B2

Hello,

I found out what the issue is. The box set I had bought of Bob’s Burgers was the box set with seasons 1-9.

This box set with seasons 1 - 9 is no longer available on the store and has been updated to contain 10 seasons (seasons 1 - 10).

This is what is causing the issues with the ‘up next’ on Apple TV, and not recognizing the episodes as purchased.

I have called Apple support and they confirmed that this is the issue as well.

Up Next on Apple TV not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.