Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I set a live CUSTOM wallpaper in IOS 16

Is there any way to set a CUSTOM live wallpaper in IOS 16? I’d even download an app for that

It just sucks that there was so much customization advertised for the wallpapers in IOS 16 yet they seemingly removed CUSTOM live wallpapers. Like fr Apple why? Why do you remove stuff in updates?

iPhone 8, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 4, 2023 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 12:23 AM

Apple Inc says; "We read all feedback carefully, but we are unable to respond to each submission individually."

Here is how to provide feedback on an iPhone · Country or region* Select your country or region. · Feedback Type* Select feedback type. · Comments* Enter a comment.

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

This pic below is self-explanatory. This will allow you to select Live Photos for Lock Screen Wallpaper but the effect of Live Photos may not be attainable.

To use Live Photos you need to touch and hold a Live Photo but in iOS 16 and above the Touch and Hold in the Lock screen will go into customise wallpaper mode.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2023 12:23 AM in response to Verycreativeusername

Apple Inc says; "We read all feedback carefully, but we are unable to respond to each submission individually."

Here is how to provide feedback on an iPhone · Country or region* Select your country or region. · Feedback Type* Select feedback type. · Comments* Enter a comment.

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

This pic below is self-explanatory. This will allow you to select Live Photos for Lock Screen Wallpaper but the effect of Live Photos may not be attainable.

To use Live Photos you need to touch and hold a Live Photo but in iOS 16 and above the Touch and Hold in the Lock screen will go into customise wallpaper mode.

How can I set a live CUSTOM wallpaper in IOS 16

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.