Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i just bought iphone 14 pro max and its starts heating i am so much disapointed with this how i dont know but please fix this prob

Please fix heating prob

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 4:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 4:52 AM

Read this support article:--> If your iPhone or iPad gets too hot or too cold - Apple Support

If you still think your 14 is overheating, since it is still covered by warranty, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2023 4:52 AM in response to Tusharkoirala

Read this support article:--> If your iPhone or iPad gets too hot or too cold - Apple Support

If you still think your 14 is overheating, since it is still covered by warranty, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Feb 5, 2023 4:49 AM in response to Tusharkoirala

Tusharkoirala wrote:

Please fix heating prob

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, for user-to-user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical know-how in handling Apple products from a more experienced fellow users, Apple Inc is neither here nor they are listening. 

i just bought iphone 14 pro max and its starts heating i am so much disapointed with this how i dont know but please fix this prob

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.