Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook pro screen flickering

I updated my MacBook pro 13" 2017 and after update to notice my screen started flickering and up to now I don't know what is the cause of the flickering. Please help

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 8:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 8:58 AM

Gowah01 wrote:

I updated my MacBook pro 13" 2017 and after update to notice my screen started flickering and up to now I don't know what is the cause of the flickering. Please help
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/c7a4987b-f88b-41ef-a07c-e46a828e0e00

Looks like a hardware failure

Make an appointment for a "hardware issue"

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Outside the USA

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Learn how to get your Mac fixed and how much it will cost. Mac Repair Service Mac Repair & Service - Apple Support

Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2023 8:58 AM in response to Gowah01

Gowah01 wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/c7a4987b-f88b-41ef-a07c-e46a828e0e00

Looks like a hardware failure

Make an appointment for a "hardware issue"

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Outside the USA

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Learn how to get your Mac fixed and how much it will cost. Mac Repair Service Mac Repair & Service - Apple Support

Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support

My MacBook pro screen flickering

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.