Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App does not have option to cancel subscription. Developer not helping.

I received a one year free trial of an Allergy Tracking App (PAT: Personal Allergy Tracker) through the developer. There is no option to cancel the app on my iPhone. I contacted the developer to cancel and was told to go through the app to cancel. When I explained that was not possible, I have not heard back from the developer's support. It is set to auto-renew in March for 49.99 and I didn't find it useful enough for my needs to continue.

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 4:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 4:43 PM

If Apple is not showing a cancellation button, then you do not have a subscription via Apple, or did and it was already canceled.

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

From that:

If you have no subscription entry shown, then the subscription is not via Apple and you’ll need to discuss this with whoever provided the subscription; the app developer or otherwise.

If you still can’t figure this out, first discuss it with Apple Support directly, and then with your financial provider.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2023 4:43 PM in response to quick_question_help

If Apple is not showing a cancellation button, then you do not have a subscription via Apple, or did and it was already canceled.

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

From that:

If you have no subscription entry shown, then the subscription is not via Apple and you’ll need to discuss this with whoever provided the subscription; the app developer or otherwise.

If you still can’t figure this out, first discuss it with Apple Support directly, and then with your financial provider.

App does not have option to cancel subscription. Developer not helping.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.