Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Audiobook

I have just two audiobooks and they appear in the Books apps on my Mac, iPad and iPhone, except that I've now lost one of the books from the Mac and I can't find a way to reinstate it. If I search for the title, the only results come with a price for me to buy that title again.

The missing audio book still appears on my iPad and my iPhone. How do I get it back on my Mac?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Feb 5, 2023 9:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 10:21 AM

Similar problem. I upgraded to Monterey (big mistake) and now all my audiobooks from Audible are missing in Books. I started importing them one at a time from the old iTune folder, but now when I plug in my iPod (g6) it doesn't show up in Books. It shows in the Finder, it shows in Adobe Digital Manager, but not Books. How do I copy my audiobooks over to my iPod?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2023 10:21 AM in response to Erroll

Similar problem. I upgraded to Monterey (big mistake) and now all my audiobooks from Audible are missing in Books. I started importing them one at a time from the old iTune folder, but now when I plug in my iPod (g6) it doesn't show up in Books. It shows in the Finder, it shows in Adobe Digital Manager, but not Books. How do I copy my audiobooks over to my iPod?

Missing Audiobook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.