Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail Issue

I have the same issue I have seen reported from others: Mail from a Mailing List does not display content on IMAC Ventura 13.1 when presented to AOL Account. I would cancel AOL but has too many connections. I did not notice this as an issue before the last two updates to Ventura. The full message and content show on iPad and iPhone on all accounts, but not on IMAC AOL mail account. Has anyone found a work around? I tried the restart, Privacy changes, , and I am Ethernet connected so the WiFi change does not matter, I changed as directed for ethernet to not hide ip, as well as someone said forward the message to another email (gmail) and back. I only notice the issue with the AOL account, not my Gmail and Business emails. I have an iMac M1 24 4 port 2021

iMac 24″, 13.1

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 2:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 10:19 AM

jmslamia wrote:

I have the same issue I have seen reported from others: Mail from a Mailing List does not display content on IMAC Ventura 13.1 when presented to AOL Account. I would cancel AOL but has too many connections. I did not notice this as an issue before the last two updates to Ventura. The full message and content show on iPad and iPhone on all accounts, but not on IMAC AOL mail account. Has anyone found a work around? I tried the restart, Privacy changes, , and I am Ethernet connected so the WiFi change does not matter, I changed as directed for ethernet to not hide ip, as well as someone said forward the message to another email (gmail) and back. I only notice the issue with the AOL account, not my Gmail and Business emails. I have an iMac M1 24 4 port 2021

If this is a simply matter of Mail>Settings make a change...

Mail>Settings>Privacy disable all:

• “Protect Mail Activity”
  • “Hide IP address”
  • “Block all remote content”

compare your results and report back.

ref: —Mail Privacy Protection on Mac - Apple Support

Use Mail Privacy Protection on Mac - Apple Support

Further if no resolve

—if you are using Hide My email—try disabling this feature and compare your results...

Set up and use Hide My Email in iCloud+ on all your devices - Apple Support

—if you are using iCloud Private Relay on Mac - Apple Support try disabling this feature and compare your results...

Use iCloud Private Relay on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2023 10:19 AM in response to jmslamia

jmslamia wrote:

If this is a simply matter of Mail>Settings make a change...

Mail>Settings>Privacy disable all:

• “Protect Mail Activity”
  • “Hide IP address”
  • “Block all remote content”

compare your results and report back.

ref: —Mail Privacy Protection on Mac - Apple Support

Use Mail Privacy Protection on Mac - Apple Support

Further if no resolve

—if you are using Hide My email—try disabling this feature and compare your results...

Set up and use Hide My Email in iCloud+ on all your devices - Apple Support

—if you are using iCloud Private Relay on Mac - Apple Support try disabling this feature and compare your results...

Use iCloud Private Relay on Mac - Apple Support

Mail Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.