Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My IPhone 14 plus will not turn on.

My I phone 14 plus will not turn on. I tried holding the power button down, and then the power and down button when I did this after a few seconds an alarm sound started. I am still getting notifications on my watch and the phone vibrates at the same time. I have only had this for 3 weeks and this is my first I phone I have always had an android.

iPhone 14 Plus

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 6:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 12:53 PM

It sounds like your iPhone is still on. Have you checked that the brightness is not turned all the way down? However, you should still be able to see your display even with very low brightness.

Otherwise, try connecting your iPhone 14 Plus to a charger and then do a forced restart:

Do the following:

1. Press Volume Up and quickly release

2. Press Volume Down and quickly release.

3. Press and hold the Power Button until your iPhone restarts.

Release the Power Button when you see the Apple Boot Logo.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2023 12:53 PM in response to Glauberg94

It sounds like your iPhone is still on. Have you checked that the brightness is not turned all the way down? However, you should still be able to see your display even with very low brightness.

Otherwise, try connecting your iPhone 14 Plus to a charger and then do a forced restart:

Do the following:

1. Press Volume Up and quickly release

2. Press Volume Down and quickly release.

3. Press and hold the Power Button until your iPhone restarts.

Release the Power Button when you see the Apple Boot Logo.

My IPhone 14 plus will not turn on.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.