Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why is my printer unable to scan to my computer

iMac 27″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 11:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 12:50 PM

What printer are you using?

What Mac model and year?

Which macOS version?

So that we can help you best, please tell us which Mac, model and year you’re having trouble with, and what macOS version you’re running. Find that info by clicking the  (Apple) menu at the top-left of your screen and then select About This Mac.

(Note- for privacy and security please don’t post your serial number.)

Meanwhile, it sounds like you need to reinstall your printer and/or printer drivers.

Please see: Add a printer to your printer list so you can use it on Mac - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 6, 2023 12:50 PM in response to mamamia6

What printer are you using?

What Mac model and year?

Which macOS version?

So that we can help you best, please tell us which Mac, model and year you’re having trouble with, and what macOS version you’re running. Find that info by clicking the  (Apple) menu at the top-left of your screen and then select About This Mac.

(Note- for privacy and security please don’t post your serial number.)

Meanwhile, it sounds like you need to reinstall your printer and/or printer drivers.

Please see: Add a printer to your printer list so you can use it on Mac - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.