Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 16.3 WIFI connectivity problems.

Hello folks, Since updating my iPhone 12 to IOS 16.3 I regularly keep dropping WIFI, poss every few minutes until I activate an app and then I have to wait for WIFI to connect. I have reset Network Settings, toggled Flight Mode and turned the phone off, then on. And I have checked the router settings, there is no issue there - its a tad annoying really. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 12

Posted on Feb 6, 2023 12:37 PM

9 replies

Feb 6, 2023 3:10 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

Thank you Lawrence, I think you cracked it. I deleted the app and data, restarted the phone and reinstalled the app as suggested. (as opposed to reinstalling via the app).

The WIFI would drop every few minutes but it hasn’t now for some time. if I change channels it switches a lot faster than when the ‘issue’ was evident. it feels ‘fixed’ and I’m happiness filled; just like when you realise you have cured a bad case of the hiccups.

Thanks again mate, I really appreciate your reply.

YOURS WAS THE BEST ANSWER BUT I CLICKED THE WRONG MESSAGE.

IOS 16.3 WIFI connectivity problems.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.