Wifi keeps dropping with ios 16.4

My iPhone 13 ProMax keeps dropping the wireless connection. It’s easy to reconnect it but what is going on? Same deal with my husband’s iPhone 11 and both of our iPads.

In settings it shows WiFi not connected until you go in and pick the network.

Frustrating!

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on May 4, 2023 4:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2023 6:08 AM

We have been through iOS 16.4 & 16.4.1 & 16.4.1a and now 16.5 and still no fix for regular WiFi dropping multiple times a day and particularly if left 3 or 4 minutes or if the Web connection is not kept up when writing email or txt. My M1 iPad Pro cost me lots of money and I work on it daily please Apple techies can you fix this before I completely lose the plot or give up and go somewhere else

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2023 6:08 AM in response to PixelGirl

We have been through iOS 16.4 & 16.4.1 & 16.4.1a and now 16.5 and still no fix for regular WiFi dropping multiple times a day and particularly if left 3 or 4 minutes or if the Web connection is not kept up when writing email or txt. My M1 iPad Pro cost me lots of money and I work on it daily please Apple techies can you fix this before I completely lose the plot or give up and go somewhere else

Wifi keeps dropping with ios 16.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.