You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

white dot on screen

i just found small white dot on my macbook air m2 screen, do you think i need to take it to the services?

thanks

MacBook Air, macOS 13.0

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 9:26 AM

1 reply

Feb 8, 2023 4:12 PM in response to Fahad8787

Hello Fahad8787,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. We’d like to recommend some steps that might be able to help out. First, you'll want to clean your display. Just to make sure it isn't any debris that is stuck on your screen. Follow the guidance here: Clean your Mac computer’s screen or display - Apple Support

Clean your computer’s screen
1.) Shut down your Mac and disconnect its power cord and any connected devices.
2.) Dampen a clean, soft, lint-free cloth with water, then wipe the screen.

If your display still doesn't look right, then follow the steps listed here: If your Mac display doesn’t look right - Apple Support

The resource does mention that if steps listed within don't help sort this issue, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support for help. You can use this link here to reach them: Get Support

We hope these steps were helpful. Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

white dot on screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.