Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchasing iPhone from Apple

The cellphone I want is not available at my cellular service (Cricket). Can I purchase my iPhone from Apple?

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 8:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 8:15 AM

Yes, Apple has their own Online Store where you can buy iPhones. You can buy it with one of the Carriers with which Apple cooperates, or choose: Connect to any carrier later.

Shop Apple iPhone:

iPhone - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2023 8:15 AM in response to T_nana

Yes, Apple has their own Online Store where you can buy iPhones. You can buy it with one of the Carriers with which Apple cooperates, or choose: Connect to any carrier later.

Shop Apple iPhone:

iPhone - Apple

Feb 7, 2023 10:13 AM in response to T_nana

If you want to use your current SIM card, so while keeping your current phone number, same carrier, purchase an unlocked iPhone, check here: iPhone - Buying iPhone - Apple

See -> Will my new iPhone be unlocked?

Every iPhone you buy from us online or in an Apple Store is unlocked, with the exception of a few carrier financing options. With an unlocked iPhone, you’re free to go with the carrier of your choice.

If the SIM format is different, visit or contact your carrier and request a replacement SIM card, normally it is free.

Purchasing iPhone from Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.