Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad

I purchased an ipad pro 11 with no cellular and received it yesterday and using it i've found i should have bought it with the cellular what options are there to get cellular

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 8:18 PM

2 replies

Mar 26, 2023 7:13 AM in response to Buglug

In the majority of countries where Apple has official representation, if purchased directly from Apple, you have benefit of a 14-day unconditional returns policy - during which you can return your iPad for exchange or refund.

If instead you have purchased from an Apple Authorised or independent retailer, you will need to check their returns policy.

All iPad models are available in two basic variants - WiFi+Cellular, or WiFi Only - the latter (cheaper) model having no built-in Cellular or GPS capabilities.

WiFi Only models do not have any Cellular capabilities - and hardware cannot be retrofitted.

It is not possible to change or modify the internal hardware components of an iPad.  Whilst a WiFi Only iPad cannot be transformed into a WiFi+Cellular model, you can use the hotspot feature of a mobile phone - or a Cellular Broadband Router (often known as a MiFi Router) - to access Cellular networks.

How to set up a Personal Hotspot on your iPhone or iPad – Apple Support

Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.