Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Air 5

I bought an iPad Air 5 with the understanding that it was cellular capable. It’s not! Do I have any options? Or am SOL?

iPad Air (5th generation)

Posted on Mar 24, 2023 3:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2023 4:12 PM

Then allow me to appropriately modify my text… 🙂

All iPad models are available in two basic variants - WiFi+Cellular, or WiFi Only - the latter (cheaper) model having no built-in Cellular or GPS capabilities.

In the majority of countries where Apple has official representation, if purchased directly from Apple, you have benefit of a 14-day unconditional returns policy - during which you can return your iPad for exchange or refund.

If instead you have purchased from an Apple Authorised or independent retailer, you will need to check their returns policy.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2023 4:12 PM in response to Niel

Then allow me to appropriately modify my text… 🙂

All iPad models are available in two basic variants - WiFi+Cellular, or WiFi Only - the latter (cheaper) model having no built-in Cellular or GPS capabilities.

In the majority of countries where Apple has official representation, if purchased directly from Apple, you have benefit of a 14-day unconditional returns policy - during which you can return your iPad for exchange or refund.

If instead you have purchased from an Apple Authorised or independent retailer, you will need to check their returns policy.

Mar 24, 2023 3:42 PM in response to maxnixs

If purchased directly from Apple, you have benefit of a 14-day unconditional returns policy - during which you can return your iPad for exchange or refund.

iPad Air 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.