📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

watchOS 11 is now available

Introducing sleep apnea notifications, the Vitals app, training load, additional customization for Activity rings, a more personalized Smart Stack, and more. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Which apple watches are compatible with iPhone SE third generation?

Hi I am considering getting an Apple Watch. I don’t know much about them at all. I need one that is compatible with my SE 3rd generation. Something somewhat affordable, but still has most of the features. What would you recommend?

iPhone SE (Gen 3)

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 3:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 3:56 PM

Every Apple Watch Apple currently sells is compatible with your iPhone SE 3rd generation. The phone, must be updated to at least iOS 16 (current version is iOS 16.3). The current models are Apple Watch 8, SE and Ultra.

You can compare the watch models conveniently in this link to see the different models and the features they offer --> Apple Watch - Compare Models - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 7, 2023 3:56 PM in response to harley_giraffe

Every Apple Watch Apple currently sells is compatible with your iPhone SE 3rd generation. The phone, must be updated to at least iOS 16 (current version is iOS 16.3). The current models are Apple Watch 8, SE and Ultra.

You can compare the watch models conveniently in this link to see the different models and the features they offer --> Apple Watch - Compare Models - Apple

Which apple watches are compatible with iPhone SE third generation?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.