Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

finder viewing options I'd like to see

1. sort tags alphabetically - tags sort in finder windows, but not in the support windows for selection and editing. The significance of the default ordering in those windows is opaque.
  2. allow larger font size in finder text - this old mans eyes woudl appreciate it
  3. option for file Comments display in Finder window Details. I'm starting to use comments to differentiate files in the meta-data, so would like to read the their values in a file table

open to other strategies in the comments

Mac Studio, macOS 13.1

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 5:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2023 5:58 PM

These forums are for Apple customers to help each other. There are few Apple employees on these forums acting as moderators and this is not the right place to submit feature requests nor product feedback.

Submit detailed exhaustive feedback to Apple regarding issues you have with Finder.

https://feedbackassistant.apple.com

and / or

Product Feedback - Apple

The Finder App has changed very little over the years. However, there are many 3rd party alternatives:

Open Google.com

Search for "macOS Finder Alternative"

Review the dozens of alternative file managers for macOS

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2023 5:58 PM in response to adumbrator

These forums are for Apple customers to help each other. There are few Apple employees on these forums acting as moderators and this is not the right place to submit feature requests nor product feedback.

Submit detailed exhaustive feedback to Apple regarding issues you have with Finder.

https://feedbackassistant.apple.com

and / or

Product Feedback - Apple

The Finder App has changed very little over the years. However, there are many 3rd party alternatives:

Open Google.com

Search for "macOS Finder Alternative"

Review the dozens of alternative file managers for macOS

finder viewing options I'd like to see

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.