Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I change the iPhone calendar view to a monthly calendar instead of the scrolling feature in the apps?

I recently switched to an iPhone. One of the more frustrating things is that the calendar displays a scrolling feature in the apps, instead of a month calendar view. For example on the banking app in my old phone, (which was a Samsung) I was able to look at a monthly calendar and select the day I would like to pay a bill. This was important because I wanted the bill payment schedule to coincide with a payday. I needed to know what day of the month it was on.

the bank says it’s an iPhone issue.

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 5:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 5:54 AM

If you have a third-party app then you need to contact the app developer. If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps then please contact the app developer directly --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

However, for iPhone Calendar App the answer is given below to change from Daily to Yearly to Monthly. See the pic below which is self-explanatory.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2023 5:54 AM in response to Lanne196cl

If you have a third-party app then you need to contact the app developer. If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps then please contact the app developer directly --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

However, for iPhone Calendar App the answer is given below to change from Daily to Yearly to Monthly. See the pic below which is self-explanatory.

how do I change the iPhone calendar view to a monthly calendar instead of the scrolling feature in the apps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.