Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Two safari apps sometimes

If im going out of safari and closing it i have two safaris does someone know why does it HAPPEN

and right now i DRAW it bc i closed other safari but my question is same why does it HAPPEN

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 5:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 8:39 AM

There are several ways. The Safari File menu > New Window will open a second window; also Safari Settings > Tabs > Open pages in tabs instead of windows is an option to control when windows are used instead of tabs.

If you are only seeing it occasionally it is most likely due to clicking on a link in a Safari tab and the designer of that link has chosen to open it in a new window.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2023 8:39 AM in response to Safari_problem_bad

There are several ways. The Safari File menu > New Window will open a second window; also Safari Settings > Tabs > Open pages in tabs instead of windows is an option to control when windows are used instead of tabs.

If you are only seeing it occasionally it is most likely due to clicking on a link in a Safari tab and the designer of that link has chosen to open it in a new window.

Two safari apps sometimes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.