You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Business Connect Support

Has anyone received any response at all from Apple Business Connect support? I have submitted three verification requests for three clients and I have contacted "Apple Support" two other times over 10 days with no response.

I am trying to make edits to the businesses and locations for my clients. I would like to set up other clients but I am hesitant to do so until I get the existing account corrected.

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 4:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 8:15 AM

Good morning.

Unfortunately, this is primarily a consumer-focused, user-to-user venue and does not have support sections for Apple's business and educational initiatives. I sadly doubt a "has anyone..." query will find other ABC users here.

I looked for a support link on the ABC home page and did not see one. However, it may show up once one logs in, which I cannot. So....

• For resolving the immediate issue, assuming there is no support link showing once you log into ABC, I believe you will have to call Apple.
  • For other initiatives, Apple sets up a client's employee, often one of your HR or IT employees, as the initiative lead and that person is given contact information. Maybe ABC works the same.

If you cannot find web-based support, I recommend using the website feedback link to inform Apple of this weakness in the website. Use the first option in the puldown menu:

Feedback - Apple.com Website - Apple

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 9, 2023 8:15 AM in response to DietRite1931

Good morning.

Unfortunately, this is primarily a consumer-focused, user-to-user venue and does not have support sections for Apple's business and educational initiatives. I sadly doubt a "has anyone..." query will find other ABC users here.

I looked for a support link on the ABC home page and did not see one. However, it may show up once one logs in, which I cannot. So....

• For resolving the immediate issue, assuming there is no support link showing once you log into ABC, I believe you will have to call Apple.
  • For other initiatives, Apple sets up a client's employee, often one of your HR or IT employees, as the initiative lead and that person is given contact information. Maybe ABC works the same.

If you cannot find web-based support, I recommend using the website feedback link to inform Apple of this weakness in the website. Use the first option in the puldown menu:

Feedback - Apple.com Website - Apple

Apple Business Connect Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.