Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Library synch not available on Music app on Mac, iPhone or iPad all at current or close to current OS

I have confirmed that all my devices and Mac are either at the current OS or near the current OS but I have no access to the Library synch switch that is shown as the recommended method that I see in all articles to synch libraries between devices. Help. I don't know what I'm doing wrong other than not paying for Apple Music which I really don't want to do. I have personally downloaded years ago and I have playlists on my iphone but I seem to have lost them on my mac and really would like to have the same playlists on all my devices.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.1

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 7:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 11:41 PM

Hi,

Library sync is a feature of Apple Music. If you don’t subscribe, see Use the Finder to sync your iPhone, iPad or iPod with your computer – Apple Support (UK).

Jim

Similar questions

1 reply

Library synch not available on Music app on Mac, iPhone or iPad all at current or close to current OS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.