Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud data loss

Hey! I hope you’re doing well. Sir I wanted to tell that I backed up my all data in my Apple id a month ago. Back up was completely done at that time. But today when i signed in again, I didn’t get my Photos and other data. I reset my iPhone to get. But nothing happened. It’s a request to you that kindly help me in recovering my data. That photos and other data is so sensitive & important for me. I cannot afford to loss it. Kindly solve my issue. I’m awaiting for your kind response. I hope you’ll listen to my problem and help me.

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 8:43 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Feb 9, 2023 11:16 AM in response to haleema148

haleema148 wrote:

Hey! I hope you’re doing well. Sir I wanted to tell that I backed up my all data in my Apple id a month ago. Back up was completely done at that time. But today when i signed in again, I didn’t get my Photos and other data. I reset my iPhone to get. But nothing happened. It’s a request to you that kindly help me in recovering my data. That photos and other data is so sensitive & important for me. I cannot afford to loss it. Kindly solve my issue. I’m awaiting for your kind response. I hope you’ll listen to my problem and help me.

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Are you sure you were doing this What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support and not this Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

and you sign back into what exactly?

iCloud data loss

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.