Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't find my stolen iPhone

I had 12 pro max. It was stolen 7 feb 2023. But i used to off my location services off to save my charge. Now i can’t find the phone. I want yu to help me guys by finding the phone location. Please please please guys.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2023 5:55 AM

This document has a list of things to do if your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen. --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

- The Find My service is the only recovery feature Apple offers. It must be set up and be active (location services must be turned on) before the device is lost.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2023 5:55 AM in response to maruf154

This document has a list of things to do if your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen. --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

- The Find My service is the only recovery feature Apple offers. It must be set up and be active (location services must be turned on) before the device is lost.

I can't find my stolen iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.