Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

i recently came to the u.s., before that i lived in germany, and i had a subscription to apple music until april 5, now i want to change the region and country but i can't change it until i cancel apple music i canceled it but still can't change the region. could you please turn off apple music permanently so i can change the region and country

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 11:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 12:18 PM

We can't turnt if off, this is a user ti user forum, you are not addressing Apple here.

Click the following link to contact Apple Support, and they can help you terminate the subscription now, rather than having to wait for it to expire normally. click here ➡️ Contact Apple Support to terminate a subscription before it expires - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2023 12:18 PM in response to kamranvax

We can't turnt if off, this is a user ti user forum, you are not addressing Apple here.

Click the following link to contact Apple Support, and they can help you terminate the subscription now, rather than having to wait for it to expire normally. click here ➡️ Contact Apple Support to terminate a subscription before it expires - Apple Support

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.