Couldn’t change country

I had subscription of apple music till 20 July and i canceled it today but still have access to music. I need to change my country/region and whenever i tap to change that it still shows that i must cancel my music subscription. What am supposed to do now?

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 12:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 12:57 PM

This article describes how to change your country setting and the requirements and results of doing this:

Read how to "Change your Apple ID country or region" click here --> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Click on the link to learn how to cancel a subscription from Apple. --> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Subscriptions will continue until the expiration date. Canceling them just tells them not to renew after that date. To have it end before that date you need to contact Apple and explain you need it to end immediately.

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world." Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2023 12:57 PM in response to harinder275

This article describes how to change your country setting and the requirements and results of doing this:

Read how to "Change your Apple ID country or region" click here --> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Click on the link to learn how to cancel a subscription from Apple. --> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Subscriptions will continue until the expiration date. Canceling them just tells them not to renew after that date. To have it end before that date you need to contact Apple and explain you need it to end immediately.

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world." Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Couldn’t change country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.