Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't delete apps on apple watch

apple watch won't delete apps. I follow instructions but then my phone doesn't do what I'm told to do

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 2:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 2:27 PM

From the article linked above:

”Not all built-in apps can be removed. Apps that you can't delete don't show the delete button.”

If that doesn’t solve your issue, provide many more details about what you’ve done, what you saw, what worked, what failed, what error messages appeared, what your iPhone involvement is with the app(s), what app(s) is/are involved, operating system versions, etc.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2023 2:27 PM in response to t3man

From the article linked above:

”Not all built-in apps can be removed. Apps that you can't delete don't show the delete button.”

If that doesn’t solve your issue, provide many more details about what you’ve done, what you saw, what worked, what failed, what error messages appeared, what your iPhone involvement is with the app(s), what app(s) is/are involved, operating system versions, etc.

Can't delete apps on apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.