Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch

When I am listening to audible, my Apple Watch is running with audible. How do I change that or block audible from my watch? I listen to audible for several hours, and it seems to drain the battery on the watch.

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 2:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2023 9:20 AM

I removed the Audible app from my watch, and I listen to Audible from my iPhone (or iPad or Mac.)

If you want to do that, go to the apps screen, touch the screen until you get the "view screen," and touch "Edit Apps." Audible will have a little x with it that you can tap and confirm to remove. You can get it back later using the Watch app on you phone, if you want.

See this:

Delete apps from your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2023 9:20 AM in response to Star8230

I removed the Audible app from my watch, and I listen to Audible from my iPhone (or iPad or Mac.)

If you want to do that, go to the apps screen, touch the screen until you get the "view screen," and touch "Edit Apps." Audible will have a little x with it that you can tap and confirm to remove. You can get it back later using the Watch app on you phone, if you want.

See this:

Delete apps from your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.