Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tracking

My Apple ID age was wrong and I changed it but it still won’t let me use tracking because it say’s “this setting cannot be changed because your Apple ID does not meet the minimum age requirements.” How can I fix that?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 2:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 3:10 PM

Are you in familiy sharing? It could be that an familiy organiser Needs to change your birthday, see this for further reference

To change a birth date to any age below 13,* you must be a member of a Family Sharing group, and your family organizer must approve the change. After you change a birth date to any age below 13, you can't edit it.* Learn more about Family Sharing

1. Update the birth date.
  2. Follow the onscreen steps to send an email request to your family organizer.
  3. Your family organizer will get an email with instructions to approve the request. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 9, 2023 3:10 PM in response to trinidy97

Are you in familiy sharing? It could be that an familiy organiser Needs to change your birthday, see this for further reference

To change a birth date to any age below 13,* you must be a member of a Family Sharing group, and your family organizer must approve the change. After you change a birth date to any age below 13, you can't edit it.* Learn more about Family Sharing

1. Update the birth date.
  2. Follow the onscreen steps to send an email request to your family organizer.
  3. Your family organizer will get an email with instructions to approve the request. 

Tracking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.