Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Advice - Privacy/Security

Sorry for the the long post, last ditch effort here. I've been dealing with a compromised iphone 12 for 2 yrs now, from what I read my phone was hijacked and fake apps and fake companies were even routing my outgoing calls, they were even acting like at&t support and got away with my security codes a couple of times for phony verifications. I dont know what to do next, too many things to fit in this post, actually,odd things, but Ive done multiple factory resets, deleted apps, recently deleted my icloud acct, at&t replaced my network router, I never access banking apps on my phone now. my pintrest and a food app were hacked, someone was posting as me on pintest until I shut it down and cc compromised though a food app,and I believe now Snap Chat apps/acct may be compromised too. Im also constanlty resetting my router because I feel like I lose control of my iphone, battery dies so fats. I think someone may even be accessing my at&t uverse acct and roku tv! Its all so creepy, and theres more.. but too much to list. Just today my phone language is in Russian and apps multiplied and in russian too?? ugh. Im looking for advice on what to do, is this all something a virus program can fix? I had to cancel a subscription to an app that I thought was reputable company, paid the Premium price for extras, to find anything, but they keep giving me the all clear even when my phone languaage switched to Russian text. I've seen 50+ user accounts in my wifi network (replaced router) again too many things to list. I'll leave off here.

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 5:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2023 9:23 AM

hey The_real_Arob_here I just read your concern and I am witnessing this happening now, but for this person that’s going trough it…they have had their identity stolen, cc and bank accounts frozen, e-mails compromised personal and work, photos, contacts, Apple ID password change as well as 2 step verification email and number change, there is more, but the one I will never understand.. watching the phone lock as your trying to power off swiping right the phone Home Screen shows your email passwords being changed, bank account notifications of charges made to your account fraudulently and you can call the bank or stop it from happening you can turn off the phone ….absolutely nothing hard reset isn’t working, NOTHING..but wait for the battery to die. While apps are being opened… freaking nightmare is an understatement, it is real and can happen

to anyone!!! The phone was taken to an authorized Apple for tech support in the area, after observation and whatever it is they do …tech said yes there is something definitely going on with this phone, (yessss we know) sent numerous outreach pleas to Apple support and they didn’t get anywhere with it so she went to file police report because she was scared for her safety, she couldn’t control her home devices and unlock and lock her home door, all smart appliances , tv, Bluetooth, electronics, identity, money, all accounts, for weeks after it happened ..that feeling of helplessness she had to go through, and still dealing with for some time to come, so much more was compromised. It’s all being documented and monitored with authorities.

just wanted to tell you, your Definitely not alone

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2023 9:23 AM in response to The_real_Arob_here

hey The_real_Arob_here I just read your concern and I am witnessing this happening now, but for this person that’s going trough it…they have had their identity stolen, cc and bank accounts frozen, e-mails compromised personal and work, photos, contacts, Apple ID password change as well as 2 step verification email and number change, there is more, but the one I will never understand.. watching the phone lock as your trying to power off swiping right the phone Home Screen shows your email passwords being changed, bank account notifications of charges made to your account fraudulently and you can call the bank or stop it from happening you can turn off the phone ….absolutely nothing hard reset isn’t working, NOTHING..but wait for the battery to die. While apps are being opened… freaking nightmare is an understatement, it is real and can happen

to anyone!!! The phone was taken to an authorized Apple for tech support in the area, after observation and whatever it is they do …tech said yes there is something definitely going on with this phone, (yessss we know) sent numerous outreach pleas to Apple support and they didn’t get anywhere with it so she went to file police report because she was scared for her safety, she couldn’t control her home devices and unlock and lock her home door, all smart appliances , tv, Bluetooth, electronics, identity, money, all accounts, for weeks after it happened ..that feeling of helplessness she had to go through, and still dealing with for some time to come, so much more was compromised. It’s all being documented and monitored with authorities.

just wanted to tell you, your Definitely not alone

Advice - Privacy/Security

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.