High Level Security Concern — App Store + Apple Developer Phishing Hack

I have had a very serious issue with cyberbullying, cyberstalking and spy apps (from, I believe to be, a former friend) throughout all my devices and a handful of Apple IDs. To no avail, the abuse continues. I was hoping to get the opinion from the community and/ or Apple in regards to what to look out for/ what’s an identifiable red flag when it comes to the results of the App Privacy Report and Analytics Data. I am not seeing any great resources for red flags on the App Privacy Report, but I am 100% certain I am being stalked by someone with my info being logged and monitored by an API or profile (however, no profile exists under settings > general > about > certificate trust settings nor VPN & Device Management).

My App Privacy Report Data & Sensor access is constantly going off, and constantly checking contacts even when I do not open the affiliated app (see attachment screenshots). My most contacted domains do not look familiar either, with sites like firebaseinstallations, googleapis, digicert.com, etc. And as for analytics reports, I am completely lost on what to look out for.

Furthermore, my App Store appears to maybe be illegitimate. Some of my apps trigger lockdown mode, and lots of them provide “unknown errors” or “error connecting to server, try again later” for almost every other page data submission or entry. I have reason to believe my predator is making fake apps meant to look like the real thing but instead spy, phish and collect all sensitive information and data entered (I have seen “Apple Developer” as an app when I had screen time restrictions turned on for defense on my iPad and I have never messed with this app).

I have lived on Lockdown Mode for almost 9 months and have changed my device security settings (I even bought Fido security keys) and I am still being stalked. If I have find my downloaded, it will with certainty appear in the report and/ or my location will be changed to on without my doing. If someone could please help me understand these reports better and how to stop it and locate the abuser I would greatly appreciate it. I can’t take much more of this manipulation

Posted on Aug 20, 2023 6:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2023 9:12 PM

It’s improbable that you’re being tracked unless you shared information.

Review, Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support

also know that things like lockdown mode will affect apps and access. Most users do not need such modes.

Similar questions

3 replies

Mar 4, 2024 5:05 AM in response to Community User

Windows Home 11 and 10 I have purchased both two Windows 11 Home from BestBuy and 1 Windows Home 10 From EBay about 6 years ago when I lived in GA. They both have a an additional Partition on them. It is an EFI Partition File in Sector 1 that tells the operating system to hold for 30 seconds. Then it loads the EFI Partition File and restarts the computer. The operating system continues to load but EFI File has already allowed someone to remotely connect to the system before any credentials have been added. It allows the EFI File to take over the Administrator User Account and the EFI File has total control of the system. It is in the back ground running Windows 10 Pro.

High Level Security Concern — App Store + Apple Developer Phishing Hack

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.