Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do I go to authorize my Windows laptop?

where do i go to authorize my laptop

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Feb 10, 2023 6:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2023 8:25 AM

For information about authorizing a Windows PC for iTunes, see the following from: Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support

How to authorize or deauthorize your PC

1. Open iTunes. At the top of the iTunes window, choose Account and make sure that you're signed in with your Apple ID.
  2. Choose Account > Authorizations, then choose Authorize This Computer or Deauthorize This Computer.

3. Sign in with your Apple ID and password. Forgot your Apple ID?
  4. Click Authorize or Deauthorize.

Learn what to do if iTunes keeps asking you to authorize your PC when you try to play purchased content

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2023 8:25 AM in response to tyrpierce

For information about authorizing a Windows PC for iTunes, see the following from: Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support

How to authorize or deauthorize your PC

1. Open iTunes. At the top of the iTunes window, choose Account and make sure that you're signed in with your Apple ID.
  2. Choose Account > Authorizations, then choose Authorize This Computer or Deauthorize This Computer.

3. Sign in with your Apple ID and password. Forgot your Apple ID?
  4. Click Authorize or Deauthorize.

Learn what to do if iTunes keeps asking you to authorize your PC when you try to play purchased content

Where do I go to authorize my Windows laptop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.