Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

TOMTOM USB NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MACBOOK AIR

Has anyone found a fix for being able to update TomTom on MAC Air? The original TT USB lead does not fit the AIR Port. TT was purchased when I had a MacBook PRO.

I have purchased an adaptor/dongle from Apple but TomTom say no other brand of product will allow the SatNav to connect to MY Drive so updating maps is impossible.

TomTom just tell me to use a different computer! So very helpful-NOT!

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.1

Posted on Feb 10, 2023 9:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 12:25 PM

Have the same problem with my mac book air M1 with garmin express. Will load Garmin Express software. Garmin will open. From there on in nothing. Garmin and Mac will not speak to each other. Was going to try TomTom but got a feeling the problem will still be there. Thanks to your posts I now know it does.

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2023 12:25 PM in response to CROOKLC

Have the same problem with my mac book air M1 with garmin express. Will load Garmin Express software. Garmin will open. From there on in nothing. Garmin and Mac will not speak to each other. Was going to try TomTom but got a feeling the problem will still be there. Thanks to your posts I now know it does.

TOMTOM USB NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MACBOOK AIR

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.