Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV

I have one Apple TV box but two TVs in same house. If I buy another Apple TV box, do I have to have 2 Apple TV subscriptions? OR can I somehow share the Apple TV box with two tvs?

Posted on Feb 10, 2023 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2023 10:44 AM

rshalf wrote:

I have one Apple TV box but two TVs in same house. If I buy another Apple TV box, do I have to have 2 Apple TV subscriptions?

No. You can use the same subscription on both devices.

OR can I somehow share the Apple TV box with two tvs?

You can log in to the same Apple ID that holds the subscription on both Apple TV boxes, or if signed in with 2 different Apple IDs, you can use Family Sharing to share the TV+ subscription.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2023 10:44 AM in response to rshalf

rshalf wrote:

I have one Apple TV box but two TVs in same house. If I buy another Apple TV box, do I have to have 2 Apple TV subscriptions?

No. You can use the same subscription on both devices.

OR can I somehow share the Apple TV box with two tvs?

You can log in to the same Apple ID that holds the subscription on both Apple TV boxes, or if signed in with 2 different Apple IDs, you can use Family Sharing to share the TV+ subscription.

Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.