Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you help me with unlocking Passcode

Hey my daughter made a mistake and changed her passcode on her iphone and I’m needing help to unlock it

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Feb 10, 2023 7:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2023 7:21 PM

It is really important that your daughter remembers the passcode, so take some time with this.

If she cannot remember the passcode, then the phone must be erased and reset. Then, you can restore the phone using a current backup.

Unfortunately, it's a major hassle at best, and pretty much a disaster if you don't have a backup. Might be a good idea to write down the new passcode and keep it in a safe place to avoid another episode like this one.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2023 7:21 PM in response to vonnibee

It is really important that your daughter remembers the passcode, so take some time with this.

If she cannot remember the passcode, then the phone must be erased and reset. Then, you can restore the phone using a current backup.

Unfortunately, it's a major hassle at best, and pretty much a disaster if you don't have a backup. Might be a good idea to write down the new passcode and keep it in a safe place to avoid another episode like this one.

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Can you help me with unlocking Passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.