Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

See AirTag on iPhone and ipad

I can see my airtag on my iPhone. I want to see it on my iPad as well. The tag is remote. How can I add the tag to my iPad?

Posted on Feb 11, 2023 7:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2023 7:41 AM

Assuming that both your iPhone and iPad are signed-in to iCloud with the same AppleID, your AirTag should be visible on both devices using the Find My App:

Locate an AirTag or other item in Find My on iPad - Apple Support

You should note that while your AirTags and other items should be visible via the Find My App, precision finding is only available on supported models of iPhone equipped with the U1 (UWB - Ultra Wide Band) chip.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2023 7:41 AM in response to Felbo

Assuming that both your iPhone and iPad are signed-in to iCloud with the same AppleID, your AirTag should be visible on both devices using the Find My App:

Locate an AirTag or other item in Find My on iPad - Apple Support

You should note that while your AirTags and other items should be visible via the Find My App, precision finding is only available on supported models of iPhone equipped with the U1 (UWB - Ultra Wide Band) chip.

See AirTag on iPhone and ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.