Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t sign in to my iCloud email, the Apple ID n iCloud mail password r not the same. Can’t find any answers on this help

Can’t sign into my iCloud mail, Apple ID n iCloud mail password is not the same. I forgot my iCloud account. Please help on Apple iPhone is wat I’m using. Thx

Posted on Feb 11, 2023 3:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2023 3:48 PM

Hey there RickEvas,

To reset your iCloud account password, you will have to follow the guidance listed in the resource that was last shared with you. You can also visit the iCloud website to reset your password. Click here: iCloud - Email

Then click on "Forgot Apple ID or password" to reset it.

If you were syncing your passwords with iCloud, you might be able to find that saved password in your iCloud Keychain. This resource can guide you through the steps on how to find that information: How to find saved passwords and passkeys on your iPhone - Apple Support

View saved passwords and passkeys in Settings
1.) Tap Settings, then select Passwords. In iOS 13 or earlier, select Passwords & Accounts, then tap Website & App Passwords.
2.) Use Face ID or Touch ID when prompted, or enter your passcode.
3.) To see a password or passkey, select a website or app. 

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2023 3:48 PM in response to RickEvas

Hey there RickEvas,

To reset your iCloud account password, you will have to follow the guidance listed in the resource that was last shared with you. You can also visit the iCloud website to reset your password. Click here: iCloud - Email

Then click on "Forgot Apple ID or password" to reset it.

If you were syncing your passwords with iCloud, you might be able to find that saved password in your iCloud Keychain. This resource can guide you through the steps on how to find that information: How to find saved passwords and passkeys on your iPhone - Apple Support

View saved passwords and passkeys in Settings
1.) Tap Settings, then select Passwords. In iOS 13 or earlier, select Passwords & Accounts, then tap Website & App Passwords.
2.) Use Face ID or Touch ID when prompted, or enter your passcode.
3.) To see a password or passkey, select a website or app. 

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Feb 14, 2023 3:22 PM in response to RickEvas

Hi RickEvas,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you are running into an issue with your password, and we're happy to help. The steps to reset your Apple ID password and your iCloud password are the same, as those passwords would not be different. You can see the options to reset your password here: If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Thanks.

Can’t sign in to my iCloud email, the Apple ID n iCloud mail password r not the same. Can’t find any answers on this help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.