Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden

I am trying to use a website but everytime I go to it I get this screen. Ive searched up ways to fix it but none of them apply to Macbooks. Any ideas? I really need access to the site ASAP

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Feb 11, 2023 10:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2023 11:28 AM

That HTTP error means that the server has been specifically configured to prohibit browsing that particular web page's contents. I get the same page when attempting to load it on the Mac I happen to be using at the moment, which means it is not a problem isolated to your Mac or your ISP or your network equipment or anything else under your control. In short there is nothing you can do other than to contact whoever is responsible for maintaining that website.

The fact the "logon method" is shown to be "Anonymous" seems to imply you need to be logged in with whatever login credentials required by that website, so if you require login credentials determine how to obtain them from the website's owner.

If you typed in a specific address, check the spelling of the URL and make sure it is correct.

That's all you can do.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2023 11:28 AM in response to aestheticvip

That HTTP error means that the server has been specifically configured to prohibit browsing that particular web page's contents. I get the same page when attempting to load it on the Mac I happen to be using at the moment, which means it is not a problem isolated to your Mac or your ISP or your network equipment or anything else under your control. In short there is nothing you can do other than to contact whoever is responsible for maintaining that website.

The fact the "logon method" is shown to be "Anonymous" seems to imply you need to be logged in with whatever login credentials required by that website, so if you require login credentials determine how to obtain them from the website's owner.

If you typed in a specific address, check the spelling of the URL and make sure it is correct.

That's all you can do.

HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.